I might struggle with pride if...
1. I assume I already know something when someone is trying to teach me
2. I see myself as too valuable or important to perform certain tasks
3. I am reluctant to ask others for help
4. I am constantly correcting or trying to teach people things (outside of an actual student/teacher relationship)
5. I tend to take someone else's story and turn the conversation into a story about myself
6. I tend to dismiss the advice of others before genuinely considering it
7. I am consistently critical of the people around me
8. I am constantly seeking attention and affirmation from the people around me (fishing for compliments)
9. I struggle to receive constructive criticism more than normal
10. I find myself unwilling to submit to authority, or the one in charge
While challenging, I hope that you will find these statements thought provoking. Take a moment to pray, asking God to open your eyes to where you struggle. Then do a self-evaluation using these concepts.